Fórum CEPESLE - História & Genealogia
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.
Fórum CEPESLE - História & Genealogia

Espaço para troca de informações e mútua ajuda em Genealogia, História, Arquivologia e assuntos correlatos. Cadastre-se e participe! Bem-vindo!

InícioInício  PortalPortal  Últimas imagensÚltimas imagens  ProcurarProcurar  RegistarRegistar  EntrarEntrar  

ROSSI and PERAZZO

Ir para baixo 
AutorMensagem
CEPESLE NEWS
Admin
CEPESLE NEWS

ROSSI and PERAZZO Empty
MensagemAssunto: ROSSI and PERAZZO   ROSSI and PERAZZO EmptyDom Abr 20, 2008 7:35 pm

Hi Fernanda,

don't know if can be helpful for your searches but recently I found that on the site http://labs.familysearch.org/ we can find on line the 1895 Argentina Census ....
In fact I found these records about your family:

Caterina Perazzo
Residence: Buenos Aires, Distrito Federal, Argentina
Estimated birth year: 1840
Birth nation: Italia
Marital status Widowed
Film number: 701345
Digital GS number 4162428
Image number: 49
Record number: 444

she was living with his son Juan Rossi (age 29, born in Italy) married with Angela Rossi G. (age 22, born in Buenos Aires) and children Juan (age 5) and Eugenio (age 3)

And, as I'm from Liguria Region I can tell that both Armanino, Perazzo and Paganini Last names are surely from this area....
Hope this can help...
Laura

---------------

Hello to everybody!

I'm a new member, born and raised in Buenos Aires, based in New York for the past 12
years. I have been doing genealogy as a hobby for quite a while, mainly Southern Italy.
Lately I started to concentrate on the Rossi side of the family -many of you would guess
why I've been stalling on that branch of the tree Razz

Here are my findings so far, hopefully it helps somebody.

Domenico Rossi and Catalina Perazzo from Genova (the city or the province, not sure) had:

Giovanni Rossi born 1864 approx, Genova
Domenico Rossi born 1866 approx, Genova
Maria Rossi born 1880 approx, Genova

They emigrated to Buenos Aires in 1887 approx.

Giovanni married Angela Garibotto in 1888 in Buenos Aires, later moved to 25 de Mayo
Domenico married Teresa Paganini -place and date unknown, moved to San Martin
Maria married Aquiles Armanino in 1896 in Buenos Aires, stayed in Buenos Aires

I have approximate lists of their children if someone wants further information.

Warmest regards,
Fernanda
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo
http://www.arquivohistorico-mg.com.br

ROSSI and PERAZZO
Ir para o topo 
Página 1 de 1

Permissões neste sub-fórumNão podes responder a tópicos
Fórum CEPESLE - História & Genealogia :: GENEALOGIA-
Ir para: